A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 100-level course and two 300- and/or 400-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- CJ 102 - Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Two Criminal Justice courses at the 100- or 200-level
- Choose any three 300- and/or 400-level CJ courses
Possible substitutions for one CJ elective:
- PSYC 314 - Psychopathology
- PSYC 325 - Forensic Psychology
- PSYC 335 - Psychology of Trauma