A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 100-level course and two 300- and/or 400-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- ACCT 103 - Managerial Accounting or ACCT 108 - Financial Accounting or ACCT 110 - Survey of Accounting
- BUSN 101 - Introduction to Business
- BUSN 201 - Principles of Management
- BUSN 202 - Principles of Marketing
- 300-level Elective - Choose any two BUSN, ECON, or LEAD courses