About the Program
The accounting program is designed to develop professional, managerial, and technical competence in accounting and related business fields. Students learn how to accumulate and summarize information, analyze and interpret results and present information for decision making in business. Students are expected to develop a proficiency in the general use of computer software programs, database management, and electronic spreadsheets. This degree can also be taken fully online.
The Advantages of a Keystone Accounting Degree
- 97% placement of our graduates
- First year students accepted on a full-time basis into the accounting program may be eligible to receive the Professional Accounting Scholarship, ranging up to $4,000 per academic year
- Student to instructor ratio of 12:1
- Students can participate in PICPA or Institute of Management Accountants’ affiliates
- Students are prepared to sit for the CPA and/or CMA exams
- Students create a professional portfolio
Additionally, many national firms like AT&T, Nabisco, Procter & Gamble, Time Warner and others have hired Keystone Accounting graduates.
The program is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education ( IACBE)