Biological Science: Natural Sciences - General Biology Concentration
This is a traditional biology curriculum with emphasis on modern biological technology. The goal of this program is to provide students with a solid scientific background in the field of biology, to introduce them to useful tools that they can use in their careers, and to allow them to explore applied aspects of scientific theory.
This rigorous program will prepare students for graduate studies in science, medicine, dentistry, chiropractic, physician's assistant, pharmacy, physical therapy, veterinary medicine, and biochemistry.
Keystone College participates in a number of articulation agreements with the following institutions:
- Logan College of Chiropractic
- Misericordia University
- New York Chiropractic College
- Parker College of Chiropractic
- SUNY Upstate Medical University - Physical Therapy Program
- Thomas Jefferson University
- Wilkes University - Nesbitt School of Pharmacy