Careers & Alumni
The Sport and Recreation Management industry is rapidly expanding. With that growth comes an increasing need for professionals to plan, market, and manage teams, facilities, and recreation and leisure programs. Careers in this field are limitless and can include anything from sports program management and marketing to coaching and teaching.
- Athletic administration of college, professional or amateur sport
- Sport marketing
- Sport communication and media
- Camp administration
- Resort activities and recreation
- Sport governance
- Sport tourism
- Coaching, scouting and sport officiating
- Federal, state and municipal park operations
- Military recreation and fitness management
- Youth program management
- Special events and promotion
- Campus intramurals and recreation
- Health and fitness management
- Adventure program management
The Keystone College Promise
A pledge to first-time, full-time students in good academic, financial, and social standing.
Keystone College asserts that within six months after graduating from Keystone and fulfilling the requirements of the Career Development Center, you will have received at least one job offer, or where appropriate, be accepted into a transfer or graduate program. In the event this does not occur, we will provide you with additional courses and career counseling at no additional charge.