Careers & Alumni
A Sampling of Entry Level Communications Positions and Salary Ranges
- Actor/Performer: $34,612 - $51,282
- Advertising Clerk: $27,026 - $40,306
- Audio Visual Technician: $32,109 - $43,992
- Broadcast Technician: $26,741 - $44,569
- Copywriter I: $28,108 - $38,109
- Desktop Publishing Manager: $31,698 - $41,689
- Director (Stage, Motion Pictures, TV): $20,532 - $31,309
- Grants/Proposal Writer: $35,452 - $43,576
- Graphic Design Specialist: $35,920 - $45,383
- Photographer: $35,987 - $49,723
- Print Editor: $40,358 - $53,537
- Production Assistant: $18,654 - $29,216
- Proofreader: $27,856 - $38,495
- Reporter: $23,827 - $28,905
- Speech Writer: $51,532 - $65,797
- Tape Editor: $22,114 - $34,632
- Technical Writer: $37,173 - $47,988
- Videographer: $34,084 - $58,105
See What You Can Do With These Degrees
- Broadcasting/Electronic Media
- Communication Studies
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations
Keystone graduates have been hired by The Abington Journal, Atlantic Recording Company, The Bridge, Inc., Citadel Communications, Clear Channel Radio (Allentown), Crowne Plaza Allentown, Home Instead Senior Care, Idea Works, Life Spire Day Hospital, RH Donnelley, St. Michael's School for Boys, Shawnee Inn and Resort, Susquehanna County Department of Economic Development, Times Leader, TMG Health, The Villager (newspaper), Walt Disney World, The Weinstein Company/Genius Products, Weston Inc., Wilkes Barre Publishing Co.
Communication degree graduates have pursued the following additional educational opportunities: Drexel University - Bachelor's, Communications; Long Island University, Master's Media Arts; Marywood University - Master's: Professional Studies: Organizational Leadership; Quinnipiac University - Master's, Journalism.
"The Keystone College Promise"
A pledge to first-time, full-time students in good academic, financial, and social standing.
Keystone College asserts that within six months after graduating from Keystone and fulfilling the requirements of the