Students participate in the Honors Program in one of two ways:
1. The Director of Admissions will invite students to participate in the Honors Program once a formal acceptance to the College is granted. Students who desire to participate must submit a completed application for admissions no later than April 1 of their senior year.
- Students must place in the top ten percent of their high school graduating class or have a 3.3-4.0 high school GPA.
- Students must achieve a minimum of 1100 combined SAT score or 24 composite ACT score.
2. During the student's first semester at Keystone College, faculty members are asked to submit the names of those students that meet the criteria for the Honors Program but are not yet involved. Upon review, these students may be invited into the honors program, beginning the following semester.
- Students must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher to be considered for the honors program.
Honors Contract (PDF)