Information on Finances
Before the Semester
Bring with you enough money to cover the expenses of your first month, which is likely to be one of the most expensive periods of your stay. Before the term begins you will pay for local transportation, possibly several nights of lodging in a hotel, and meals.
Once on campus
Your expenses will include:
- Tuition and fees for the first term
- Books and supplies
- Health insurance premiums
- Clothing appropriate for the climate
- Household items, sheets, blankets, pillow
- Do not carry a large sum of cash. Traveler's checks are a safer way to carry money.
- Shopping will be available to purchase items needed after arrival.
- Student Business Services is responsible for billing and collection of all tuition and fees.
For information about payment of tuition, wire transfer, and deadlines visit the Tuition & Aid web pages.