Certification of Finances
A Form I-20 is a government form that tells the U.S. government that you are eligible for F-1 student status. It certifies that
- You are or expect to be a “bona fide” student.
- You meet our admissions requirements.
- You will pursue a full course of study.
- You proved to us that you have enough money to study and live in the U.S. without working illegally or suffering from poverty.
You need a Form I-20 to obtain an F-1 student visa or status, or to keep lawful F-1 status when transferring or changing schools within the U.S.
- How to get your FORM I 20 - 2014-2015 (doc)
Contact International Student Services for more information.