Skip Navigation
About Keystone About Keystone Academics Academics Tuition & Aid Tuition & Aid Athletics Athletics Admissions Admissions Student Life Student Life
Make Gift News & Social Media Calendar Library Bookstore Registration Facebook YouTube Twitter

International Transfer Students

International Students may transfer to Keystone College from a school or college located in the United States, and must complete the following steps:

  1. Complete the application for Keystone College.
  2. Complete and submit the proof of financial support.
  3. After receiving an acceptance letter from Keystone College, inform the school you are currently authorized to attend of your intention to transfer and the school must release you in the SEVIS system to Keystone College.

After you complete the above steps, the designated school official will issue a Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) which we will send to you.

F-1 transfer students: You must bring the I-20 Form to the the designated school official within 15 days of the start of classes to complete the transfer process.

Returning Home

If you will return to your home country prior to the start of the academic year at Keystone College, please notify Shirley Michaels immediately, at 570-945-8252, of the date of your departure. We will mail your Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) to you before you leave the United States.

If you will be traveling outside the U.S., you may return to the U.S. with a valid visa, proof of financial support, and your Keystone College I-20.

Read More about leaving the U.S.


It is unlawful to enter the United States using an I-20 Form from a school that you do not plan to attend. If you decide not to enroll at Keystone College, please notify Shirley Michaels immediately at 570-945-8252.