Course Search & Registration
Advising begins March 23, 2015 and Course Registration begins March 30, 2015.
Current Students Registration
To register for classes, current students should complete the following:
- Meet with your academic advisor
- Meet all Financial Requirements
- Search and Register for classes in MyKC
Note about aid: If you are receiving a PHEAA State Grant you must take 50% of your classes in the classroom. You cannot take all online classes and receive this grant. Hybrid Courses are not considered as online for the purpose of the PHEAA State Grant.
Visiting Students Registration
High school juniors, seniors and visiting students from other institutions are welcome to take up to 12 credits at Keystone College prior to making formal application for admission.
- To find available classes, use the online Course Schedules link in MyKC.
- Submit the Non-Matriculating Course Registration form to the Registrar's Office with a $30 registration fee. (Form can be mailed, emailed or faxed. See contact information on form.)
Note about aid: Non-degree/certificate seeking students are not eligible for federal or Pennsylvania state aid.