Course Search & Registration
Summer and May Intersession Undergraduate Courses discounted for $300 per credit.
Keystone College is making a college education even more affordable this summer by discounting undergraduate summer courses to $300 per credit. (Some courses may require additional lab fees.) High school, visiting, and new or current Undergraduate Keystone students are eligible.
Discount rate includes Undergraduate classes taken online and on-campus at Towanda and La Plume during May Intersession, Summer Weekenders, and Summer Sessions I and II.
Course Registration for May Intersession and the Summer and Fall semesters begins March 30, 2015.
La Plume Summer Dates
UG = Undergraduate GR = Graduate
May Intersession (UG): May 19, 2015 - May 29, 2015 (No Class Memorial Day May 25, 2015)
Summer 10 Week On-Line (UG): June 1, 2015 - August 7, 2015
Summer Session I (UG): June 1, 2015 - July 3, 2015
Summer Session II (UG): July 6, 2015 – August 7, 2015
Summer La Plume Weekender (UG): May 29 - August 9
(A hybrid course combines the traditional face-to-face class room instruction with on-line computer-based learning.)
Summer Term Graduate Courses (GR)
Towanda Summer Dates
Summer Towanda Weekender (UG): May 29 - August 9
Current Students Registration
To register for classes, current students should complete the following:
- Meet with your academic advisor
- Meet all Financial Requirements
- Search and Register for classes in MyKC
Note about aid: If you are receiving a PHEAA State Grant you must take 50% of your classes in the classroom. You cannot take all online classes and receive this grant. Hybrid Courses are not considered as online for the purpose of the PHEAA State Grant.
Visiting Students Registration
High school juniors, seniors and visiting students from other institutions are welcome to take up to 12 credits at Keystone College prior to making formal application for admission.
- Search for a Course.
1. From the Course Schedules portlet, click the Course Search link.
2. Enter pertinent search criteria.
3. Click the Search button.
4. The Search Results screen displays all courses that match the search criteria, and you can conduct a new search (Search Again link)
- Submit the Non-matriculating Course Registration form to the Registrar's Office. (Form can be mailed, emailed or faxed. See contact information on form.)
Note about aid: Non-degree/certificate seeking students are not eligible for federal or Pennsylvania state aid.