Student Consumer Information
General Institutional Information
See the Keystone College Fast Facts
- Academic Programs (includes information about faculty)
- Accreditation and Membership
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Computer Use Policy
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Refund Policy
- Services for Students with Learning or Physical Disabilities
- Student Activities
- Textbook Information (Book Store)
- Transfer Credit and Articulation Agreements
- Tuition and Fees
- Website Privacy Statement
Student Financial Assistant Information
- Entrance and Exit Counseling for Borrowers
- Information about Financial Assistance and Planning can be found in the Financial Aid Handbook
Health and Safety Information
- Campus Safety Policies and Reports
- Disciplinary procedures are available in the Student Handbook or College Policies web page.
- Drug and Alcohol policies are available in the Student Handbook and at Counseling Services
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures (also Wireless Emergency Notification System)
- Health Services (information about Vaccinations)
- Sexual Offense Advocate Response Team (SOAR)
Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (ASFSR)
The Annual Security Report includes statistics for the previous three (3) years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Keystone College, and on property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus. This report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual assault, and other matters.
The Keystone College Department of Campus Safety prepares this report to comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics. See full our Crime Statistics Disclosure Policy.
|For institutional information, contact:
Keystone College Admissions
|For financial aid information, contact:
The Office of Financial Assistance and Planning
See also information on the UCAN website.