Campus Community Center
The Keystone College Campus Community Center, a hub of information and resources for our student population, is located in the heart of the residential side of Keystone College’s main campus, on the first floor of Hollinshead Residence Hall. The center is staffed by work study students during the day and the Residence Life staff during the evening to assist students and answer any questions they may have.
The following equipment is available in the Community Center for all Keystone students:
- Sporting equipment (footballs, volleyballs, etc.)
- Bicycles (September – December and March – May only)
- Snow shovels
- Vacuums for use in the residence halls
- Cooking equipment (pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Board games
The Center also provides:
- The campus shuttle schedule and a place to wait for the shuttle during operating hours
- Visitation sign-ins / sign-outs for all guests in the residence halls (see visitation policy for specific information)
- Automobile guest parking passes for approved overnight resident guests
- Response to lock-outs in the residence halls
- And more to come!
Community Center Phone: 945-8281
For more information please contact or see one of the following people:
Director of Student Activities
2nd floor Hibbard Campus Center
Monday – Sundays
9:00am – 5:00pm and 6:00pm – 1:30am.
If the Center is not open and you need assistance, please contact the Office of Campus Safety by pushing the red button on the yellow emergency box located directly outside of the Center. The Office of Campus Safety will either assist you or contact a member of the Residence Life staff.