Department of Instrumental Music
Graphic Design Lab
Regional 3-D Design Center
Theatre in Brooks
Two-Dimensional Design Studio
Built in 1947, this building is formerly known as Brooks Gymnasium. In addition to athletic/recreation facilities, Brooks provided auditorium space with the capacity for 1200 individuals, including a balcony that seated 600 people. Brooks was named in honor of the late John H. Brooks, chairperson of the Board of Trustees.