Kemmerer Center, Poinsard Greenhouse
Built in 1947, the Kemmerer Center was originally part of what is now Brooks Hall. At the time Brooks was delivered, it was decided not to attach that wing, instead to place it behind Capwell as a library. It served as a library for a number of years and was also used as the Children's Center.
It now houses classrooms and the Education curriculum lab.