?

Capwell Science Hall


Image 1

Classrooms
Faculty Offices
Laboratories

Built in 1938, Capwell formerly housed elementary and advanced chemistry laboratories, darkrooms, a shop, physics and engineering laboratories, a large auditorium lecture room, and classrooms. Capwell was renovated in the 1960's, doubling in size with the addition of two wings. Named in honor of Dr. Daniel A. Capwell, an alumnus of the Keystone Academy, who was a devoted friend and trustee of the college for many years.


Image Gallery

Capwell Science Hall CapwellClassroom1 CapwellClassroom2 CapwellLab CapwellLab1 Capwell Lab 2
?