WKCV Radio Station
WKCV 103.5 FM, located in the Hibbard Campus Center, offers a variety of program formats including sports, news, community events and diverse musical genres.
Keystone College's student radio station is licensed as a low-power (LP), non-commercial educational (NCE) FM station by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). The station is on-air 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and advances Keystone's educational programs as per the FCC's regulations for non-commercial educational stations. WKCV operates at 103.5 Megahertz (frequency modulation-FM) and at an effective radiated power of 100 Watts, reaching Factoryville and the Keystone Campus Community.
It is sensitive to the needs and desires of the listening audience and serves the public interest, convenience and necessity of the community and student body. The station does not serve merely to satisfy the whims of any individual or specific group, and operates in a structured, business-like manner, mandating appropriate etiquette, procedures and language.
- We can currently record CD-quality digital audio from events and music anywhere in the listening area.
- We have the capability of performing live remote broadcasts from any location that has access to a phone line.
- We are able to record and produce in-house high quality audio productions for campus use.
- We can announce or promote any event that directly relates to the campus, community, or interest of the college.
- Coverage of campus-wide and community events including sports, news, music, and the arts.