Lori A. CooperAssistant Professor
Department or Division: Division of Education
Phone Number: (570) 945-8486
What makes Keystone special to me?
"Perspective is what makes Keystone special. Students come with different perspectives due to varying experience levels, life-stages, and circumstances. Discussing class material with students with these variances in perspective becomes a rich experience that cannot be compared"
- Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction (2014)- Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education (1998)- Cameron University, Lawton, OK
- B.S. in Business Administration, Travel and Tourism (1992)- Mansfield University, Mansfield, PA
- Dissertation: Impact of a Discipline Model on Teacher Efficacy and Burnout: Perspectives for Elementary Teachers in Michigan
- Other research interests include:
- The impact of emotional connection between student and teacher on academic achievement.
- The impact of school climate and leadership on teacher efficacy and burnout.
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education
- Curriculum and Program Planning
- Child, Family, and Community
- Health and Wellness of Young Children
- Early Childhood Education Methods Courses