Jerry Skinner, PhDProfessor of Biology
Department or Division: Division of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Office Location: Capwell Science Hall - Room 211
Phone Number: (570) 945-8404
What makes Keystone special to me?
"The intimacy of the educational experience. Small classes allow you to know all students by their names and interests."
- University of Akron, B.S., Wildlife Biology
- University of Akron, B.A. Ed. Secondary Education
- The Ohio State University, M.S., Zoology
- The Ohio State University, Ph.D., Aquatic Ecology
- Wildlife and Fisheries Biology
- Field Biology (birds, fish, mammals, amphibians & reptiles, winter, vernal pools, bird banding, etc.)
- Physical Geology Ecology Environmental Science Newsworthy Topics in Biology Human Health Issues
Regional Coordinator for the 2nd Pennsylvania Breeding Bird Atlas
Rare and Endangered Wildflowers of Pennsylvania, a 25-minute video and slide format program, distributed by the Pennsylvania Wild Resources Council.
Cover photograph for American Birds magazine, Jan-Feb 1983.
Review of The Fishes of Ohio, by M. B. Trautman. Transactions of the American Fisheries Society 112(a): 225-226.
Stocking of a new impoundment by indigenous stream species: evaluation of a fisheries management tool. Ph.D. Dissertation. The Ohio State University. Columbus, Ohio 122pp.
Breeding bird census for American Birds magazine. Jan-Feb 1983.
The Spring Hawk Watch at Sandy Hook, NJ. Final report prepared for the Cape May Bird Observatory and the US Fish and Wildlife Service. Manuscript.
An Ichthyological Survey of Meshoppen Creek, Susquehanna Co., PA. Manuscript.