Judith H. SweeneyDirector of Student Teaching / Field Coordinator for The Towanda Campus / Instructor.
Department or Division: Division of Education
Office Location: Ward Hall - Room 211
Phone Number: (570) 945-8477
What makes Keystone special to me?
"“Without hesitation I would say the Keystone Family. As out former president, Dr. Ned Boehm, said, "Our faculty and staff know our students, not only by their names; they know them by their dreams." The faculty and stall pull together to make students succeed. A warm welcome and a nurturing spirit are the stepping stones upon which Keystone College faculty and staff build the ladder for students to climb while they fulfill their educational goals. Each student is seen as an individual."
- Marywood College, Scranton, Pa., Graduate School 1970-1973
- Elementary Certificate Of Instruction,1973
- B.A. Social Science, 1969
- Field observation and student teacher placement
- Involved with research for a Book called GATEWAY TO THE CLOUDS
- Book series called BLENDING LANGUAGE SKILLS, VOCABULARY,GRAMMAR, AND WRITING
Presently working on a book of children’s poetry with daughter, Rachel Sweeney, a photographer. The table top book is about table settings, how beautiful they can be, and how they convey a nurturing feeling. So much of childhood development is connected to meals and the settings they provide as a place to share the day.
- Co-Author: L.H.V.A. Activity Book 2004
- Author: Blending Language Skills, Vocabulary, Grammar, Writing A six book series 2003
- Co-Author: Catlin House-A Curriculum guide for the Lackawanna Historical Society @ NEIU # 19 2002
- Co-Author: The Trolley Museum-A Curriculum Guide for the Trolley Museum @ NEIU # 19 2001
- Author: Modifying Behavior: A Supplementary Guide to the Early Childhood Education Program @ICS 1997