Financial Assistance & Planning FAQ's

When should I apply for financial aid?

High school seniors should file a FAFSA in January of your senior year.  Returning college students should file a FAFSA annually in January. 

When should I receive my financial assistance award letter?

What if I did not receive my financial assistance award letter and I completed all of the above?

If you did not receive your financial assistance award letter in a timely manner please call our office at 1-800-824-2764, option 2 or email us at financialaid@keystone.edu.

What is the financial assistance award letter that I received?
The Financial Assistance Award Letter lists types of financial aid and will vary with the individual student's need. Find out more.

What is the Federal School Code # for Keystone College? 003280