How do I obtain an official transcript?

Submit a transcript request form to the Registrar's Office with the $5 fee to:

Keystone College
Registrar's Office
P.O. Box 50, One College Green
La Plume, PA  18440

Who do I contact about Veteran's Affairs and Benefits?

The College's Veteran's Affairs Representative is Kate Owens. She can be contacted at kate.owens@keystone.edu.

You may also contact the Veteran's Affairs Regional Office at 1-800-GIBILL1

VA Regional Office
Post Office Box 4616
Buffalo, NY  14240-4616

Can I get College credits for military experience?

Yes, visit the Veterans home page for more information.

What is FERPA?

How do I register for courses?

How do I get my grades?

Grades are obtained through the student portal, MyKC.

How do I transfer a course from another institution?

Keystone College accepts transfer courses from other regionally accredited institutions.

The student must have earned a grade of "C" or better in a non-developmental course and have an official transcript sent from the institution directly to the Registrar's Office.

How do I obtain enrollment verification for insurance or loan deferment?

Enrollment verifications may be obtained by utilizing "EnrollmentVerify" through the National Student Loan Clearinghouse web site at http://www.nslc.com/.  

What is a graduation audit?

A graduation audit is an audit of your academic transcript against your degree requirements. This lists all courses outstanding for graduation.

What are "credit by assessment" and "course challenge?"

Credit by assessment is an alternative way to obtain credit for a course.

Course Challenge is a way for a student to complete course requirements by mid-term.