Departments and Offices
International Student Services
Keystone College strives to foster cross-cultural understanding and provides services to help our international students accomplish their educational, social, and professional objectives.
The International Student Designated School Official (DSO) is responsible for supporting the international student community. The DSO will educate international students about U.S. federal regulations affecting their status and will provide them with the resources necessary to make well-informed and responsible decisions.
- Coordinates international student orientation for fall and spring terms.
- Informs current and prospective international students on F and G visas and SEVIS regulations including I-20s, visa application procedures, maintaining status, reinstatement, extensions, and transfers.
- Assists international students in complying with federal regulations pertaining to immigration.
- Maintains immigration records on all F-1 and G students currently enrolled at the College.
- Assists F-1 students with the application processes for curricular practical training (CPT) and optional practical training (OPT) programs.
- Provides students with information on changes and policies regarding social security, driver's license, taxes, medical requirements, and financial concerns.
- Serves as the international students' liaison with various offices of the College and community.
- Provides assistance with cultural adjustment.
- Provides letters of support for government agencies and banks.
- Refers students to appropriate academic divisions and campus support services.