Departments and Offices
The primary goal of Residence Life is to create an optimal living and learning environment for our students that live on campus. In order to achieve this goal, the residence life staff are committed to the development of the person intellectually, emotionally, socially, culturally, spiritually, and physically.
We strive in conjunction with students, faculty, and other community members to:
- Promote an environment, on campus and within the halls, conducive to socially accountable attitudes and behaviors through the creation of a residence hall community that fosters personal growth.
- Assist students in achieving academic and personal growth, as well as providing the opportunity for leadership, self-governance, decision-making, and the formulation of a personal value system.
- Provide a diversified, well-coordinated program of intentional co-curricular activities.
- Engage in a collaborative effort for the development of a community in which faculty, students, and administrators live, work, and learn in a respectful relationship.
- Establish and maintain a quality physical environment through our housekeeping and maintenance staffs that ensures proper health, safety, and living conditions, and that enhances the goals and objectives of our residence life program.