Departments and Offices
The Office of Student Conduct is committed to providing all students the best possible service and experience at Keystone College. The primary function of the Office of Student Conduct is to uphold the Student Code of Conduct; administer conduct procedures in support of the College’s mission and vision; and to maintain a positive learning community for all faculty, staff and students.
The Office of Student Conduct encourages equality, dignity and mutual respect for all members of the campus community. The office strives to inspire trust and confidence in the College’s rules, regulations and student conduct procedures.
- Alcohol Policy & Sanctions
- Drug Policy & Sanctions
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Student Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Title IX
Services and Departments
Goals of the Office of Student Conduct
- Facilitate learning and growth by administering sanctions and other requirements designed to allow individuals and groups to make better, more informed, choices for the future.
- Assist in the development, dissemination, interpretation and enforcement of campus policies.
- Promote a safe and secure campus environment that supports the overall core educational and social values of the College.
Student Conduct Tip Line
The KC Tip Line is a confidential means to report any violations of the Student Code of Conduct. Students, Faculty and Staff may use the system to report any student conduct concerns or problems.
The Office of Student Conduct utilizes dedicated, energetic and responsible students who are interested in assisting their peers who may need someone to show them the ropes! This is a great opportunity to learn and apply important life skills.