Facebook pixel
APPLY NOW +
Home » Keystonian Magazine » Jackie Nat ’15

Jackie Nat ’15

Successful Keystonian

When Jackie Nat was a Keystone student majoring in communication arts and minoring in theater and integrated marketing communications, she was known for being involved in virtually everything.

While maintaining a perfect 4.0-grade point average, the Plains, Pa. native was a member of Keystone’s women’s volleyball and track and field teams, the Keystone Players theater group, and Voices singing group. She also served an internship with the College’s Office of Communications, worked on alumni giving campaigns, and served as a work-study student in the Institutional Advancement Department.

Jackie is now employed as a human resources coordinator at Misericordia University but, true to form, her involvement doesn’t end there. She has also served as the women’s volleyball coach and recently choreographed a musical for the University’s theater group, all while pursuing a master’s degree in organizational management. Her advice to college students: “Get involved.”

“I tell students not to be afraid of pursuing anything that interests them,” she says. “Each experience gives you a chance to learn new things and meet new people. If you find there’s something you want to do, just go out and do it.”

Jackie’s education at Keystone meant more to her than being involved in many activities. The friendships she developed because of those activities will last a lifetime.

“I truly loved the family aspect of Keystone. I love that I can come back to campus and am welcomed with open arms. It still feels like home. I know that I am the woman I am today because of Keystone College.”